Small trailed soil tillage whole mechanical disc harrow
Model No.: 1BJX-1.8
Type: Disc Plough
Application Field: Agriculture
Power Source: Tractor
Machinery Type: Arable Machinery
Traction Type: Hanging
Arbor Configuration: Horizontal Axis
Certification: SGS, ECE, EU, CE
Operation: Continuous Running Operation
Working Efficiency: High Efficiency
Packing: Iron Cage
Application: Agricultural Cultivator
Advantage: Flexible Operation
Feature: Match Tractor
Usage: Ploughing Soil
Drive Type: Match Tractor
Name: Light Duty Offset Disc Harrow
Packaging: Strong exporting standard packages. Iron frame ( As your requirements )
Productivity: 1000 set/sets per month
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 1000 set/sets per month
Farm tractor disc harrow:
Tractor mounted light duty offset disc harrow is designed specially for small land with steep slopes that is difficult to harrow. The disc harrow is used for breaking up the ground, shattering soil lumps and mixing crop residues into soil as green manures. This harrow is mounted to tractor by 3 point linkage, the whole straucture is enough strong to perform excellently in steep land with high speed.
This series of disc harrow is completely mounted with tractor. During operation, the discs are rotating to turn the soil . It is suitable for operation on the land with grasses, straw and stems of crops or plants, big soil resistance with many stones and brickbat, etc. In the field, it is good at cutting the grass and straw, free from being stopped by the grass, soil or stones, etc.
Parameters of farm tractor disc harrow:
1. Model: 1BJX-1.8
2. Weight: 390 kg
3. Matched Tractor: 25~45 hp
4. Working depth: 14 cm
5. Working width: 180 cm
6. No. of disc: 16
7. Diameter of disc: 56 cm
8. Linkage: Three-point mounted
Features of farm tractor disc harrow:
1. Replace plough for soil ploughing on the cooked land.
2. Suitable for crop stubble before tillage, ground surface slabs, straw shredding and returning to the field, and breaking soil after tillage, leveling and preserving soil moisture.
3. Flat surface behind the target, loose soil, strong adaptability to heavy clay soil, wasteland and weeds.
4. High carbon disc blade hardness: 38-44 HRC, assuring the toughness and wear ability of disc blade.
5. Compact harrow structure, convenient for assembly and adjustment.
6. High harrowing speed and efficiency when three point mounted with tractor rear.
Applications of farm tractor disc harrow: